Monday, October 22, 2012

New Title....

As you can see my blog has not only a new look, but a new title.  Her Climb has been replaced by Our Everyday.  

Having a child with special needs is a whole family effort...and I wanted to start blogging about my other two children too.  They are also incredible kids I would like to share with you.

Some days I will have long posts, some short.  Some days I will only post pictures and quotes which remind me of my family and how I am feeling on a particular day....or every day.  I hope to post more laughs than tears, but I will not make any promises.

Having a child with special needs does add some grey to your life, but amidst the grey there is lots of color to share!

Just to end the the post with a little humor....who doesn't like someecards???  This one reminds me so much of my children....always pointing the finger at someone else....



Until next time....

-E




No comments:

Post a Comment